MUMS MEAN BUSINESS WORKSHOP
BUSINESS STARTUP WORKSHOP
NEXT ONLINE CLASS - JULY 12 2017
Are You a Mum Who Would Love to Start or Grow your own Business?
Is this you?
- Fed up of your job?
- Want to work around your family?
- Starting your business but don’t know where to begin?
- Growing your business but you don’t know how to take the next step?
- Feeling a little lost and overwhelmed in your business?
- Tired of going at it alone
- Need support and advice?
Do you want to find out how others mums deal with the challenge of balancing family and business?
If your answer is YES to any of these questions, then the Mums Mean Business Startup Workshop is for you.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to break through the fears that hold you back
- How to create a simple business plan that works
- How to start or grow your business in this tough economy
- How to manage your time and business effectively
- How to create a powerful and profitable online presence
- How to create a practical business and family Life balance
- How to create a sustainable continuity plan for your business
HERE'S WHAT OUR MUMS HAVE TO SAY
“Thank you very much for organizing the Business start-up class. I learnt so much, I am now working hard to kick-start my business as a copywriter, I am excited about my future because I now see light at the end of the tunnel”….Rebecca Watson
“Thanks Tonia, you have inspired me to get my business going…in your own words “all you need is a can do spirit” Grace Adelaja
“The business startup class has inspired me to start my own catering business. everyone starts from somewhere and my journey begins today”. Emma Dowse